KEIHANNA INTERACTION PLAZA INC. is a core organization of Kansai Science City.
KEIHANNA INTERACTION PLAZA INC. is responsible for establishing and managing the KEIHANNA PLAZA, a cultural & research interaction facility located in Kansai Science City.
- Establish and manage the Communication Centor for Culture, Science and Technology in accordance with Section 5, Article 2 of Kansai Science City Construction Promotion Act (Act No. 72, June 9, 1987).
- Plan and implement businesses for enhancing interaction among scholars and researchers with the aim of developing interaction and joint R&D programs for cultural, academic, and research development. Accept commissioned projects for these fields.
- Plan, invite, and hold conferences, training and educational programs, exhibitions, and other events related to cultural, scientific, economic, and industrial issues.
- Plan and support joint research, render investment and financing related to new product development, and provide guidance and consulting services on management and finance and so on.
- Manage leases and operations of laboratories, seminar rooms and facilities, conference rooms, exhibition halls, parking lots, a heliport, and other supplementary facilities.
- Operate accommodation facilities.
- Investigate, analyze, and provide various information related to cultural, scientific, economic, industrial, research and development issues.
- Provide information processing, information communications, information providing, and database services.
- Manage leases of scientific equipment, measuring instruments, information and communications equipment, and office machines.
- Acquire, maintain, utilize, and dispose of industrial property etc.
- Plan, publish, and market publications.
- Offer several services as the agencies for travel, advertisement,property & caualty insurance and life insurance.
- Conduct any operation associated with each item mentioned above (1 through 12)..